Articles and Statements by Wayne Jacobsen
- Disarming Controversy Through Common Ground Thinking – Published by The Phi Delta Kappa Educational Foundation
- Recommendations for Educators from the American Assembly at Columbia University
- There’s a Stop Sign at the Corner of Church and School
- The Diversity Dilemma – a BridgeBuilder Position Paper on Safe Schools Legislation in California
- Question and Answer with a School Board Member
- Why Common Ground Thinking Works – Wayne’s article for Educational Leadership on the success of Common Ground Thinking
- Resolving Religious Conflicts: A Guide For School Administrators
- Building Bridges to Religious Parents
- Making Education Safe for Everyone
- Wayne’s Opening Statement to the US Commission on Civil Rights
- Turning Disent Into Dialogue
- Wildfire: The Tense Climate in Public Education
- Who Agreed on What? A broad-based agreement on religious liberty in public education
- What do Religious Parents Really Want? You might be surprised!
- Religious Expression in Public Education Can we or can’t we?
- A Prognosis of Religious Conflict Will it get worse?
- Avoiding Stereotyping How to be known for who you really are